Chinese Popular Magazine Devotes Several Page Spreads To Dimash
China’s popular glossy magazine “Easy” has devoted several spreads to Kazakh singer Dimash Kudaibergen. Its latest issue contains close-up pictures of the singer, according to @dimash_alpanda, the singer fans’ Instagram account.
In addition, the fan group has posted a small fragment of the interview to Easy magazine:
– What things do you usually bring when you are out and about?
– The keys.
– Is anything disturbing you these days?
– Nothing can disturb me.
– Do you need an alarm to wake you up?
– I’d like to have somebody who could help me with it.
– Which of the gifts you received impressed you best of all?
– Each one.
– Your favorite phrase?
– All words.
– What track did you listen last?
– Michael Jackson – Beat It.
– What do you usually do before going to bed?
– I pray for my security.
– Which part of your body you are most happy with?
– I feel uncomfortable to answer the question! I won’t tell you.
– What was your childhood dream?
– To become a prominent singer.
– Do you have any other skills you haven’t demonstrated to us?
– There are lots of them………ha-ha-ha, I’m kidding. In future you will know everything over time.