Cimbria Wins Order For A 60 000 T Silo In Kazakhstan
Cimbria has received a large order for a 60 000 t wheat silo installation in Kazakhstan.
The customer, TNK, an agro company with Headquarters in Astana, is one of the largest exporting players in this branch in Kazakhstan. Previously in 2012, TNK integrated Cimbria equipment for seed and grain processing in 5 of 6 locations. Then in 2015, the installed plants were equipped with dryer equipment to complete the entire process.
The client has now initiated a next step for a brand-new fully equipped 60 000 t wheat silo plant.
The cleaning and drying part consists of:
- Two reception points each 200 tph followed by two precleaners D159 each 200 tph.
- Two ALG 25 continuous dryers with indirect oil heating will deliver a 100 tph drying performance.
The storage part consists of:
- 12 pcs. Flatbottom silos each 5000 t.
- 5 pcs. Hopper silos each 600 t.
- 2 pcs. Hopper silos each 500 t.
- Major conveyor performance: 200 tph.
The engineering is in progress with an estimated start-up is by the end of this year.