For Kazakhstan: First Consignment Reaches Zahedan
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s first transit consignment for the port city of Octave in Kazakhstan through Quetta-Zahedan Railway has arrived in Zahedan.
According to Director General for Southeast Railway Department Majid Arjoni, the first train carrying potatoes, mango, tangerine and rice from Pakistan arrived in Zahedan railroad station, Radio Tehran reported. He said one million tons of goods were planned to be sent through Zahedan railway annually.
Considering differences between standards of Iran and Pakistan railways, there was no possibility for Pakistani train to run on Iranian railway tracks, so the transit consignments should be transferred by “Tranship Operation,” he added.
Published in The Express Tribune
- Chinese Automaker JAC Motors Exhibited At Expo 2017 Held In Kazakhstan
- Cooperation Between China And Kazakhstan, Make Dreams Come True
- President Of Kazakhstan Took A Test Drive Of JAC iEV6s
- Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine have their sights set firmly on Asia
- S.Korea considers Kazakh wheat; imports seen limited
- Pakistan to work together with SCO for regional peace: Zardari
- Kazakhstan supplied trial consignment of wheat to China