ANNOUNCEMENT: Round Table “Debt Market of Kazakhstan” In Almaty
On March 14, 2017 leading market participants will gather for the Round Table II “Debt Market of Kazakhstan” at Holiday Inn Almaty in Almaty (2д Timiryazev street), reports KazWorld.info with reference to the official website of Kazakhstan Stock Exchange.
“Representative of the following organizations have already confirmed their
participation in the round table: Ministry of Finance and National Bank of
Republic of Kazakhstan, leading Kazakh banks (Eurasian Bank, Tsesnabank,
Subsidiary Bank Home Credit and Finance Bank, Nurbank, Eurasian
Development Bank, ATFBank, Housing Construction and Savings Bank of
Kazakhstan, investment and management companies (Kazkommerts Securities
(subsidiary of Kazkommertsbank), Freedom Finance, Subsidiary of Halyk
Savings Bank of Kazakhstan “Halyk Finance”, Centras Securities, BCC Invest –
Bank CenterCredit, Tsesna Capital), large issuers (KazAgroFinance, Kcell), as
well as Standard & Poor’s and Sberbank CIB. More than 70 participants have
already registered –
The Round Table “Debt Market of Kazakhstan” is a unique communication
platform for the banking community and real economy representatives. The most
pressing and topical issues related to the bond and Eurobond market of
Kazakhstan will be discussed at the event. The leading investment banks of
Kazakhstan will be awarded as part of the event based on a survey performed by
Cbonds Awards Kazakhstan, the link for voting – http://cbonds.ru/votes/211
Among issues to be discussed during the round table:
– the market of long-term funds in tenge and yield curves;
– impact of the new yield curve on Kazakhstan’s corporate bond market;
– economic situation in Kazakhstan and other countries of the region;
– trends on the market of Eurobonds of issues on Emerging markets;
– the situation on Kazakhstan’s corporate bond market;
– bonds offering. KazAgroFinance case study;
– commercial bonds on KASE.
The preliminary program is available at http://cbonds-congress.com/events/359/
The cost of participation is 17,000 Russian rubles. The participants from
Kazakhstan representing financial institutions and real economy
enterprises are invited to attend the event for FREE. The seating is limited
with the obligatory registration.
Register at http://cbonds-congress.com/events/359/registration/ to participate.
Organizers: Cbonds-Congress and Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE).
General partner: Subsidiary of Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan Halyk
Official partners: Kazkommerts Securities (Subsidiary of Kazkommertsbank)
and Freedom Finance.
Sponsor: Frigate Investment.
Cbonds representatives will provide any further information:
– Program – Sergey Lyashenko, email@example.com, +38 (044) 468-64-
– Sponsorship – Maria Belyaeva, firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 (812) 336-97-21 (ext.
– Participation – Julia Usova, email@example.com, +7 (812) 336-97-21 (ext.