DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Kazakhstan Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2021: Market Forecasts for Oil Storage, Pipelines, Underground Gas Storage and Gas Processing” report to their offering.
The report provides oil and natural gas production, consumption, exports and imports from 2000 to 2020.
It also provides historic oil and gas reserves for the period 2000 to 2015. Further, the report provides details such as name, type, operational status and operator for all active and planned (new build) oil storage terminals, major trunk pipelines, gas storage facilities and gas processing plants in Kazakhstan till 2021. The report also offers recent developments, financial deals as well as latest contracts awarded in the country’s midstream sector.
– Historic and forecast of oil data related to production, consumption, imports and exports for the period 2000-2020, and reserves for the period 2000-2015
– Historic and forecast of natural gas data related to production, consumption, imports and exports for the period 2000-2020, and reserves for the period 2000-2015
– Updated information related to all active and planned oil storage terminals, major trunk pipelines, underground gas storage and gas processing plants in the country, including operator and equity details
– Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and initial public offerings in the country’s midstream oil and gas industry, where available
– Latest developments, financial deals and awarded contracts related to midstream oil and gas industry in the country
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Kazakhstan Energy Sector
4 Kazakhstan Oil Storage Industry
5 Kazakhstan Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry
6 Kazakhstan Underground Gas Storage Industry
7 Kazakhstan Gas Processing Industry
8 Recent Contracts
9 Financial Deals Landscape
10 Recent Developments
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rv9slv/kazakhstan