Tenge Rate Up at Kazakhstan’s Stock Exchange on Jan. 6
KASE day session: USDKZT_TOD = 330.76, USDKZT_0_001 = +8.5000 % APR, USDKZT_0_002 = +6.7956 % APR
/KASE, January 6, 2017/ – The day foreign currencies trading session ended on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE). RUBKZT_TOD was not traded today on KASE due to the holidays from January 4 to 6, 2017 in the Russian Federation
Based on results of trades on the spot-market:
– weighted average US dollar rate with settlements T+0 in tenge
(USDKZT_TOD) made KZT330.76 per US dollar at the trades volume
– on US dollar with settlements T+1 and T+2 in tenge no deals were made; at
the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent;
– on euro with settlements Т+0, T+1 and T+2 in tenge and US dollars no deals
were made; at the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were
The weighted average US dollar rate based on results of the morning and
day sessions made up KZT330.67 per dollar (KZT-1.89); the total volume of
trades – USD65,550 th. (USD-51,850 th.).
On the currency swap transactions market:
– on USDKZT_0_001 weighted average yield made +8.5000 % per annum at
the trades volume of USD15,000 th.;
– on USDKZT_0_002 weighted average yield made +6.7956 % per annum at
the trades volume of USD754,900 th.;
– on EURKZT_0_001 and EURKZT_0_002 no deals were made; at the
session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent.
22 banks participated in the trades.