New Board of Directors elected at KazMunaiGas Exploration Production in Kazakhstan
April 18. Trend. Astana
By D. Mukhtarov
JSC KazMunaiGas Exploration Production (“KMG EP”) held an Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders on April 16, 2013, where the new Board of Directors of the Company was elected for the term of one year, KMG EP said today.
The following members were elected to the Board of Directors:
• Lyazzat Kiinov – Chairman of the Board of Directors of KMG EP, Chairman of the Management Board of JSC NC KazMunaiGas;
• Timur Bimagambetov – Deputy Chairman of the Management Board for production and technical development at JSC NC KazMunaiGas;
• Asiya Syrgabekova – Financial Director of JSC NC KazMunaiGas;
• Abat Nurseitov – CEO, Chairman of the KMG EP Management Board;
• Philip Dayer – Independent Non-Executive Director;
• Edward Walshe – Independent Non-Executive Director.
The Board of Directors held a meeting on the same day. The Board of Directors set the date for the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGM”), as 21 May 2013, and approved its agenda.
The AGM agenda includes: approval of annual consolidated financial statements and the Company’s 2012 Annual Report, dividend with regards to 2012 earnings per ordinary and preferred share of KMG EP, evaluation of the Board of Director’s performance in 2012.
The Board of Directors has recommended a dividend with regards to 2012 earnings per ordinary and preferred share of KMG EP of 1,619 Tenge.
If approved by the AGM, the payment of the 2012 annual dividend will be made starting on July 1, 2013 to shareholders of record as at May 31, 2013.