Eurasian Bank (Kazakhstan) announces Y2012 H1 operating results
September 17. KASE
JSC “Eurasian Bank” (Almaty), whose bonds are officially listed at Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), has provided KASE with the following press-release of September 17, 2012:
“Eurasian Bank” JSC presented its 1H2012 consolidated interim condensed financial results audited according to IFRS.
Below are key Income Statement financial highlights for 1H2012 on a YoY basis:
– Cost to income ratio (CIR) reduced by 2% to 57.8%;
– Net profit totaled KZT3.5 bln, which is an increase of 28.1%;
– Net interest income grew by 45.8% to KZT7.6 bln;
– Net interest margin (NIM) increased 9.1% to 6,7%;
– Operating income before provisions grew by 46.1% and is now KZT15.9 bln.