RG Brands (Kazakhstan) announces Y2012 H1 operating results
August 9. KASE
– RG Brands 2012 1st Half sales climb by 11% to TENGE 15.9bn
– Total 6 month Gross Profit increased by 29% to TENGE 6.4bn
– Gross profit margin increased from 35% to 40%
– Total 6 month EBITDA increased by 25% to TENGE 2.3bn
– RG Brands confident of achieving its financial plans, approved for 2012
RG Brands continues to successfully execute its 3 Pillars of Growth Strategy in 2012 – New Product Development – Home Market Dominance – Territory Growth, achieving net revenue growth in first 6 months of 2012 of 11%. The first half of 2012 was in line with expectations as a result of improved sales and marketing initiatives and a focus on higher margin single serve product growth and effective price management.