Subsidiary Organization VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) announced results for the first quarter of 2012
April 27. KASE
Subsidiary Organization VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) publishes financial statements as of April 1, 2012:
Main financial and operational indicators compared with the beginning of 2012:
– Authorized capital makes up KZT20 bn;
– Assets increased by KZT6,593 mln to KZT69,063 mln;
– Liabilities increased by KZT6,854 mln to KZT51,726 mln;
– The loan portfolio makes up KZT49,600 mln and increased by KZT3,930 mln. The loan portfolio quality is at the high level;
– Money on clients deposits and accounts is increasing, as of April 1, 2012 reached KZT33,932 mln;
– The net income makes up KZT812,546 mln, having increased by 4 times if compared with the similar period of 2011;
– The net loss without formed on request of the regulator of the Republic of Kazakhstan provisions decreased by KZT36,084 th. And made up KZT260,777 th.
The assets have increased at the expense of issued loans and purchased securities. The loan portfolio quality remains at the high level, provisions in relation to the loan portfolio made up 1% or KZT541 mln.
VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) continues the active policy of business crediting – the source of additional work places in the regions, extends re-tail products line and improves safety of banking operations.
Development of affiliates network influences on the bank financial results, the business growth related operational and percentage income has significantly increased. The bank has planned costs related to development of affiliates network that fully complies with the bank objectives.